Seller and Fundraiser/Buyer
Seller (Wind Echoes) agrees to supply the Fundraiser/Buyer (you) with all parts needed to sell chimes as part of a Wind Echoes Fundraising Wind Chime Garden. Parts supplied in per tree numbers. One tree equals 24 chimes and all needed parts to complete one tree.
These parts include:
- 2 – 3”W x 48”L x 1/4”th steel tops drilled to accommodate all necessary hanging hardware.
- 24 – 1 1/2”ID x 18”L schedule 40 steel chimes drilled for hanging hardware.
- All necessary custom made copper hanging hardware.
- 1 – 3/8” dia. lag bolt with washer and 4 – nails or screws to secure steel tops.
- Hardware will be preinstalled wherever possible.
- NO UP FRONT CHARGE for above items.
- 4” x 4” or 6″ x 6″ PT Post (Length To Be Determined).
- Plaques or Engraving.
Buyer/Fundraiser (you) agrees to:
- Make Wind Echoes Fundraising Wind Chime Garden an active part of your fundraising campaign.
- Allow me (Wind Echoes) to use pictures and printed materials of your Wind Chime Garden in my promotional efforts to secure work.
- Pay me (Wind Echoes), in a timely manner, $85.00 for each chime you sell.
- Give me reasonable notice for all future deliveries of additional 24 chime trees.
- Please note that delivery and/or shipping costs may not be included.
A copy of this agreement will be signed by both Buyer/Fundraiser and the Seller (Wind Echoes) to complete our contract.